Friday 16 October 2015

Puppies, 8 of them!

So my Aunt sometimes goes to Fukushima to do some volunteering with a group that she's been associated for a fairly long time, this group goes to Fukushima every week and consists of 10 people, 2 weeks ago as the group decided to go to the local shrine (Jinja) they found 4 puppies inside a box which were thrown away by its' owner so the pups were picked and are being looked after by one of the group members in Tokyo, but to their surprise there were another 4 pus that were thrown away the following week at a different location in Fukushima which are now at my Aunt's house. All 8 puppies were described as Labradors by the veterinary but they weren't 100% sure because of how young there still were. I was invited to my Aunt's house a few days ago where all 8 pups were arranged to be together, I managed give them milk and it wasn't easy at all, I've never seen so many puppies in one place! There was a cat that just watched from a distance with a 'I don't want anything to do with this' look lol. These pups were hyperactive one minute and going into deep sleep the next as they twitched. Some of them still had their eyes shut as they tried to find the milk bottle.

Otter?


Biting my finger!

Sitting on a plate

"What the hell is going on?"


Zzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

  1. Yeh the one sleeping looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered you blog Lucas! Awesome pups, so adorable. Looks like you're having fun in Japan. X from your other aunt.

    ReplyDelete