Tuesday 13 October 2015

422m Marathon

Yesterday morning I went to Yokohama (just south of Tokyo) to attend a mini-marathon event, 1/100th of a full marathon to be exact! Anyone who ran this miniature marathon had the chance to run the full Yokohama marathon (around 1 in every 50 people), although I've already signed up for the full Yokohama marathon ballot I thought to maximise my chances and go for it but luck didn't favor me this time as I didn't win. It was a short 1 minute & 16 seconds, at the event there were 2 apparently well known comedians speaking on the mike all throughout the event and although I didn't understand fully on what they were saying they were entertaining. I ran as fast as I could and they were saying things like '"look at the guy in blue, his going too fast, he's going to gas-out towards the end" (which I did lol) and I was laughing whilst running. I was interviewed at the end by the taller half and he got excited when I told him that I was from London.


Comedians


Yokohama Stadium


Track


Hula Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment