Friday 16 October 2015

Hundreds of Fish!

Just recently I've been seeing a lot of people having a peek at the river from the bridges near my house in Japan, to find out what all the fuss was about I too checked out the river myself and as I looked down I thought 'oh snap!' as there were hundreds of fish swimming in groups where some were jumping, big ones, small ones, all sizes! The picture doesn't do it justice, I mean these fish weren't just clustered in one area, they literally filled up the river from one bridge to the over, I've never seen anything like it. I was told that these fish are called 'Bora' and its' name changes according to its' size (if I remember correctly), kinda like Pokemon! I don't know if it's a seasonal thing were all these Bora fish show up at the rivers during Autumn or they just happened to be there and had nothing to do with it being October... I don't know anything about how fish behave so I'm not even going to try to give an explanation. These fish weren't that small either! Ranging from about 20cm-90cm, packing weight!

Bora

Kame

Koi fish

No comments:

Post a Comment